top of page
Who Are The Students?
- Polish-Americans: second, third or fourth generation of Polish emigrants who are interested in researching their past and reconnecting with their roots
- Mixed couples: spouses are motivated to learn the language and culture of the country of their partner in order to be able better understand their background
- Business/Government Professionals/Academics traveling to Poland for international conferences or exchange programs
- English language teachers traveling for teaching assignments to Poland
- Investors/Entrepreneurs: Poland today is an attractive target for investment. The economic, political, and cultural relationship between the United States and Poland is one of the best in Europe and is constantly improving
bottom of page